Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

hey! did you know...

...that I love things, like a lot. And I love making lists about the things I love a lot a lot.

So0o...Inspired by a Facebook post asking "like"rs to list their X-number of obsessions, I decided to make a list of my current must-haves / obsessions, naturally.

1. Khai Khai Jewelry as worn by Man Repeller.
So insanely funky yet chic. So insanely expensive though.



2. Christian Siriano sketches.
Oh how I'd love to display these on my wall or at my desk. (Guess what? They're for sale!)



3. Anna Faris' (Faris's?) sparkly Naeem Khan pantsuit from the People's Choice Awards.
Bonus points for Chris Pratt in all black being adorable.
(Better photo of her actual ensemble here... sorry for swooning.)



4. Ellen's Oscar promo poster look. Suit & tie always wins.



5. Joseph Gordon-Levitt's view on feminism.
Read his quote here.
Photo below has nothing to do with his quote, he's just incredibly good looking.
Also, you're welcome.



6. These two gorg dresses featured in January's edition of InStyle mag.
I want both. For work and for play.
(Left, Jill Stuart. Right, Rebecca Taylor.)



7. Alice + Olivia red plaid pumps. Also featured in January's InStyle.
(On saaaale! Like really on sale.)



8. Essie nail polish in "Material Girl". Super vampy/cool.
First coat goes on like crud, but trust in the second coat!
P.S. These aren't my fingers, wah.



9. Coachella lineup.
Sorry that I will not be making the trek to party with dirty hippies at Coachella this year, but it is a pretty amazing lineup they've put together. Highlights for me include: OutKast (duh.), MGMT, Pharrell, Bastille, Queens of the Stone Age, Lorde, The Head and the Heart, Arcade Fire, Beck, Motorhead, City and Colour.
I'm hoping for some of these to transfer over to the Lollapalooza lineup come August.



10. And I will leave you with some wise words from the amazing April Ludgate from Parks and Recreation:
"Time is money. Money is power. Power is pizza. Pizza is knowledge."






2 comments:

  1. Those rings are so amazing. And I'm totes getting that Essie polish! Mind Your Mittens (winter 2013) is my current fav. I shall write about nail polish now! You are great inspiration ;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Lolla -- let's make it our summer goal!

    ReplyDelete